Stuck on pipes

Vincip92

ok there is 2 parts to this post

1) looking to get a new exaust setup for my bone stock banshee iv been leaning towards toomeys but I dont know what would be better for a stock bike the t5s or t6s I do plan on changing the reeds porting it and eventually bore it what would my best bet be for either of those 2 sets? 

2)I currently ride at sea level and up at around 2500ft with changing the pipe i know you need to change the jets but would the one that come with the kits be fine or would i have to  buy some different sizes? the t5s come with 2-270 and 2-280 jets the t6s dont list what jets they come with im guessing the same thing.....any input is greatly appreciated.

your kind of in a catch22 with your jets if you ride from 0 to 2500ft. every 1500-1800ft requires a jet change, I would look into Power Jets, kind of a pain in the ass to get set up but it'll be worth it at the end of the day. OR jet it a little fat for where you ride the most, try n find a happy medium.

As far as pipes go, if you plan on more mods in the future, like these guys say, its gunna be pretty hard to beat SLP's for the money.

would it be worth the kit they sell with reeds ported head carbs and exhaust where it's supposedly just bolt on tune and go or easier on my wallet to mix it up and possibly get more power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk