PIPE ABD CARB HELP PLEASE!

I recently  bought my first banshee, needed a lot of work. got a vitos 404 cylinder kit, 4mill 115mm crank, vforce 4 reeds and now I am trying to find out what pipe I should get and what carbs and jetting I should run. I live in Pennsylvania and ride mostly in 55-85 degree weather. don't really race mx or drag, just on some small time tracks and old strip mines with some hills and jumps but am usually balls to the wall. I would sell my first born to be able to make this thing rip and eat 450's. PLEASE any help/info would be great

Sounds like stock carbs will be fine for your riding style... bigger carb= more top end with less throttle response... .. with your riding style you will want low to mid range so any number of pipes will work for you.. PT mid revs are a good pipe.. I have heard a lot of good about the dmc's but have never ran them.. 

• Like 1

first of all thanks for the advise guys, its way more reassuring to get tips from experienced people rather than sales people who don't know their anus from a hole in the ground (which seems to be all we have around where I live). the strip mines are wide open and don't really have too much "tight" riding. if I was to run stock carbs or maybe some 28's any suggestions on jetting? and what about fmf fattys with power core 2's vs Toomey 5's? man I love this site, it was like a sigh of relief knowing I might be able to accomplish something now.