slp vs sniper assassins on a 392 serval

dburnexx

It would do better-ish with more compression, timing and race gas.

I wish I could. But it just cost to much. I burn at least 8 gallons a ride. Vp sells for about 90-100 bucks per 5 gallon.

Pump today is 2.06 regular. 2.28 93. I have to fill up my truck to go ride. Food and materials. It cost about 150ish for me to go ride for a day. I just can't swing the expense. Like I would imagine is the reason for most running pump.

• Like 1

I'm not saying I can't get a bike to run great on pump fuel and for shee rider that's his best option for his riding conditions. On the other hand same motor/carbs with more timing and compression the power delivery would be way diffrent and would come on sooner and more aggressively . I was reluctant to go to alky at first now I don't think I would ever put gas through it again. To me you spend a ton of money building a motor and then stuff pump fuel in it that your never really certain what your getting , most pump gas bikes that I've seen and done some tests on are rite on the verge using 93 and I mean 90% of the builds kick 155 static . I know people using alky succesfully in those ranges I know there's other factors in race motors but that's exactly what these engines are race motors detuned to run inferior fuel