Jetting help and suggestions?

Hey guys first time on forum and first time banshee owner, and I need your guys suggestions on jetting ive tinkered around and cant seem to get it right... stock carbs with tors removed, dynoport 2 into 1 pipe, vforce 4 reeds, stock head shaved 6 thousandths, air box removed with k&n pods, vitos pistons...elevation is around 1726 feet.  Any input is great thanks!

340 main. Needle clip #4.. Have stock pilot waiting for 27.5 and 30 pilots.. Near impossible to to start once cold have to roll start.. Also have idle screws to put in.. Just trying to get a better idea on setup for when I take them back off.. Once running has a slight hesitation on bottom after that it runs great that and the cold start issue

Yeah I'm drilling and tapping as we speak and my pilots should be here tomorrow evening so everything will be cleaned up after the idle screw install.. Should I try 27.5.. 30.. Or try and stay with the 25 pilots? Thanks guys for the response's

Makes sure you remove enough of the stand off that you'll be tapping. If you don't the screws can't lift the slide far enough.