Need top end power... needle jet?

hey guys. i just had my head milled and installed and re-jeted carbs and took the bike out and feels strong all the way though but feels a little weak/rich after mid range. i didn't feel this before.

LIST OF MODS: milled head, uni open box, toomey t6 full exhaust, timing +4, jetting 300main (280before) 32.5 pilot, needle clip idk never checked. idles perfect and low and mid have tons of power.

ELEVATION is 1200 feet.

compression was even at 125psi on both cylinders before on stock head. but i dont have my tester with me now, let my brother use it. will get it back this weekend. maybe i was just expecting more power from this mod? idk because it is strong. im going to take a look at needle clip this weekend.. any idea were i should be?

Actual plug chop or just all round running on them? If it was all round running and idling, you're seeing the fat pilot jet on them and it's showing richer then they really are.

If it won't pull up top, but isnt blubbering, it's probably lean. Put needle in middle notch and report back.