My 01 Banshee

I finally sat down and got my baby running mint thanks to everyone here at bhq. I didn't know squat about these engines/carbs/mods and I was able to identify, diagnose and repair everything to get my bike running great just from reading posts here.

It's nothing special but it's mine:

Mikuni carbs jetted 250/25

FMF SST pipes,

FMF PowerCore2 silencers

Ported

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of stuff

175107ce17ad4cfbb5891b56d28cdc39.jpg

1632d5ca63ab36b598f33228174df324.jpg

b663500cc13763ad3a66b6254d74d5d1.jpg

Whats next:

Powder coat front and back bars along with rims and such. Going for all black with yellow accents

Needs a new swing arm.

New rear brake system.

Any suggestions for what to do next and cosmetics and such are gladly welcome and I'll be updating this thread as I progress!

Edited by doctorwyant

I've got a DG bumper it just wasn't on in the pictures. Later on I want to pick up something a little more badass looking, any suggestions on a bar?

I also can't decide on trimming the front plastics, I ride dirt/mud/gravel and grass fields. Some people say it doesn't make much more of a splash but I find that hard to believe.

Edited by doctorwyant

Any suggestions for what to do next

Just enjoy it and ride it as is. Save some coin for when she needs a rebuild. Then after you have those fund saved, maybe suspension and wider a-arms to have a more comfortable ride. I regret putting tons of money into power and leaving stock suspension years ago.

• Like 1