New 2 me banshee won't start!

KINGKILLA

Hey guys I have just bought a banshee an need a little help

Ok so 2 days ago when I bought my shee it started first kick or 2nd kick the guy just had it rebuilt and had receipts an all so now I go to start it an it just won't start i can kick till my legs sore. I have put new plugs in an already changed gas.

When I try start it in neutral clutch in it won't even make that blubbery sound while kicking it unless I give it throttle?

I have been reading on here I'm thinking maybe it's a carb problem?

Could the carbs being out of synch cause this because the slides raise at the same time but I notice when I go full throttle the ping marks in the carb windows go past the window on the side of the carb(they go abit higher)

Are the ping marks suppose to be centered in the windows?

When I bought it 2 days ago it started 1st 2nd kick do you guys have any suggestions thanks

First thing to do is see if you have spark at the plug then go from there! Pull a spark plug out hook the wire back up to it and lay it on the top of the head while you kick it over and see if it is firing then get back and let us know. No your carbs being out a sync a little is not going to stop it from starting

Builder:I'm going to check for spark but what do you mean by wire like the plug rubber boot?

Sprinklerman:the choke tube is connected in-between carbs an I key is on fuel is on

Make sure fuel is flowing out of fuel line just in case. If temps have dropped, certain premix oils will gel and block the petcock.

Okay so if you have spark as sprink said you need to make sure you have fuel. Where is it leaking from after you left the fuel on all night? I am guessing if it is leaking fuel then the float on one carb is probably stuck a it is loaded up on fuel. Might try turning the fuel off pull both plugs out and kick the bike over a good ten times or so then put the plugs back in and try to start it and see what happens

^^^^ builder like guys, but knows what he's saying about bangcheez.

Have temps dropped significantly?

Disconnect at tee is fine.

If it flows from there, remove carbs ,one at a time and clean gelled oil mix from carb body ,bowl,and pilot jet. Use carb cleaner or wd40.

Also , as builder noted, spark may be an issue. Make sure your spark is strong.

F you sprink give one dude and a handy and now I like guys what the hell??

Doubt it is a fuel problem if it started after doing that. Guessing your kill switch or your key switch has a bad connection

Well welcome to the addiction. Post up what all has been done to the bike and some pictures of it. Photobucket is the best way to post pictures on here.