Who's goin to the bako drags?

BANSHEEBEEFM2M

Not bad for what ya got beef. I bet you can get 4.0's maybe high 3's with work. Start chasing a 60 in the .40's. That was the first time out on that combo right?

Yes sir. That was with a jockey and a bad pass. My best time was a 4.5. My mph was the same his 60 was just a lot faster then mine. First time at a track with the cub. I dont like the track shit too much i like heads up in the dunes. But racing is racing lol. Didnt fuck with anything. Just strutted it and went

Angel is a great builder & tuner also. Hats off to another great job from my son.

all motor results ........ no bottle all weekend

3.39..... 1032cc/fastest of the event, if I remember right.

3.65 .....707cc

3.79......421cc

3.994.... 350cc

Angel%20at%20Bako_zpsvpih4qrn.jpg

im assuming track conditions were slow?
  • Like 1

Angel went 3.36 last year on a 300cc bigger triple. The PSDA record for limited 0-1325 is 3.351.

The 707 is a little slow, but had a broken crank. Oh well.

The 421 appears slow, but all that matters is it get the job done!  Wins in the 401-475 class & 476-575 class. There's more to a race than the fastest/quickest quad.

350 1st time out & barely got finished for the race. Not much more to say about that. 

• Like 1

What was your track accomplishments at BAKO?

Tabatha, nothing but crickets to that question.

It's easy for you to point fingers, but in reality you should be pointing them at yourself. Stay away from track racing, you are clueless! I see the reasons why you don't.

You at BAKO, needs to be changed from "TSS" to TS (Top Shit) for your results.