What pipes would you recommend

NBGGUNNER

Ok so i have been looking around and reading alot of different posts on this subject and i am aware there isnt a best banshee pipe its all based on your riding type and what mods you have and or plan to put on. So heres what i have, a 2006 100% stock banshee (the only aftermarket part on it currently is a toomey rad) I mostly ride dirt trails/roads i never drag (nor plan to) and have never been to the dunes (i might some day) the only pipes i have experiance with are toomey t5s and t6s and i love them alot but its hard to dish out 700 plus bucks on the t5 kit but if there the best option i will. I dont plan on doing any major mods the only things that i would do are, a coolhead(will mostlikely get), timing plate(have one coming from chariot right now), jet(based on which pipes i get will determin what jets i get), airfilter(leaning towrds K&N), pipes, hi flow water pump and a arms. I think that should give enough info for some recommendations so please let me know what you guys think.

You would recommend the dmc over the toomeys? Any particular reason

DMC 916 powerband comes on earlier and has as good a top end as the toomeys if not better plus they are probably one of the best sounding pipes Edited by Uf21