Gearing a 421 cub

BANSHEEBEEFM2M

Drag ported on alky, 2nd gear starts, override lockout shearer oof's etc. Primarily for dune drags 300to 400 feet I'll hit a track once a while. I'm 275 lbs (after I shit) and will be running a 75-76 ro hauler or extreme. I'm at stock gearing now and I spin too much out of the hole. I started out at 13/45 when I didn't know shit lol and I been working my way down. I want the most gearing I can pull right? Starting in first is not an option

Aldo,if your shock /suspension isn't efficiently transferring power to the rear, I don't care what tires/gears you have,,,u out won't get out of the hole fast.

I feel like that's why a lot of guys around here over-tire,,,they don't understand getting the chassis and suspension yo load right....So they keep adding tire.

• Like 1

I have a no link Marvin in the back

Dosen't matter. how it's set up (internally ) and the ride height ,makes it.

You need someone to video your rear suspension while launching to see how well your chassis is loading the rear.

Btw: the answers to shock setup,valving, pressure, etc, aren't going to be found on the Internet. On site testing is the key.

• Like 1