Pro Design Airfilter with intake flange

Robert80

hey there, 

does anyone have expiriences with the filtersystem from pro design. is it good and the money worth?

i wanna buy the set with the yellow foam filter.

is this a good filter? or is it better to ride the k&N.

i´am ride in sandy and dusty terrains.

some people say foam filters are the best for this type of riding?!

for what is the red condome in this set??????

best regards from germany

Edited by Robert80

To whom this may concern.I can pretty much help you with this one cause I had a thread about it.

I just bought a k n n pro flow kit with outer wears because I ride in sand an dirt.

The foam filter is better if you ride in dusty conditions but I went with knn cause it cost more an I'm a baller.

The pro flow kits are pretty much the best air filters out if your running a air box with no lid.

thanks for infomations.

To whom this may concern.I can pretty much help you with this one cause I had a thread about it.
I just bought a k n n pro flow kit with outer wears because I ride in sand an dirt.
The foam filter is better if you ride in dusty conditions but I went with knn cause it cost more an I'm a baller.
The pro flow kits are pretty much the best air filters out if your running a air box with no lid. ???

i want use the airbox lid. are there any problems or should i throw it away???

i try to get a set with foam filter in the german tuning shops. it sounds good to me. so i can throw the original air filter away.

thanks for infomations.

i want use the airbox lid. are there any problems or should i throw it away???

i try to get a set with foam filter in the german tuning shops. it sounds good to me. so i can throw the original air filter away.

What I meant was that the pro design pro flow kits are pretty much the best air filter "kits" out/with air box.

Half of the point of them other then better air flow over stock is you can take the lid off without worrying about the air filter falling off or whatever causing a leak.The air box lid holds the stock air filter in place.

A lot of people run there banshees without the lid.I would take it off IF you were going to buy the pro design foam kit, just remember you WILL have to rejet an like Bsock said the foam filters clog up relatively fast.

Edited by WFOFTMFW

actually i ride the originaly air filter basket with an green air foam filter. after 4 hour of ride filter it is also cloging very fast. i you ride in dusty conditions. 

this is no problem for me, after every ride i clean it.

if i find a set in germany i will be reporting.