smart carb

70duster

I wasn't able to get it to work out.. I used the exciter intake an single 36 billit.. Lower r's were great but couldn't get rid of a hesitation in the upper rpms... Basically,, goin for a hole shot, take a corner, pinn it an there was nothin there.. Other than that, it was great. Lol,, Corey, at apt, basically told me to buy another cause he said they would work better with 1 carb per cylinder, so I bought another.. Now my low end r's suck, but revs an runs decent. I beleave the 2 36's are a little much for my setup now. Causing poor low end.. If I were to play with the single again I'd want to use a bigger bowl so I know it wasnt starving for fuel. I think it could work out, but would take alot of trial an error with different metering rods.

Good news though.. They are now going to release a 28 mm billit in the near future, so that's what I would do rather than a single 36.. Imo..

I wasn't able to get it to work out.. I used the exciter intake an single 36 billit.. Lower r's were great but couldn't get rid of a hesitation in the upper rpms... Basically,, goin for a hole shot, take a corner, pinn it an there was nothin there.. Other than that, it was great. Lol,, Corey, at apt, basically told me to buy another cause he said they would work better with 1 carb per cylinder, so I bought another.. Now my low end r's suck, but revs an runs decent. I beleave the 2 36's are a little much for my setup now. Causing poor low end.. If I were to play with the single again I'd want to use a bigger bowl so I know it wasnt starving for fuel. I think it could work out, but would take alot of trial an error with different metering rods.

Good news though.. They are now going to release a 28 mm billit in the near future, so that's what I would do rather than a single 36.. Imo..

Near future? So they are taking credit card orders now and planning on delivering may of oh say, 2018?