Funny Drag Videos

SlowerThanYou

These videos were taken by someone else of our quad. I remember the runs & the D-Bag on the bike. I just happened to find these by mistake on youtube.

This guy had a Suzuki Hayabusa stretched, lowered, bolt-ons & nitrous. The 1st race, this Douche was adamant he wanted to race our quad. After trying to explain that wouldn't be a wise move. He lined up with us anyway & got beat.

I have to give him credit for being stupid. He wanted to try it again & stated this time he would win. I told him I was toying with him on the 1st run. He lined up again & I saw him turn on the nitrous. I thought this might be a better race. It was a little closer, but we still won. LOL! He loaded his shit up after the 2nd race & took it home.

What motor is this? The dmx? Good race

This was with the 433 Cub. Most street/strip type superbikes have little to no chance of winning 1/8 mile match ups. Against a properly set-up asphalt quad. That changes when we compete against them 1/4 mile. They have a better advantage there, but we still get some 1/4 mile wins against them.

Really? Yea,I been knowing and racing with those guys for years. Since I was a kid. Freddy Sanford sponsored me when I ran tt and mx as a kid

I mainly dealt with Little Jimmy & we didn't get off to a good start online. All is good now with him & we BS/have a beer at the track. Last time out there was 2010 @ Rockingham.