RB Custom Art intro......

RB Custom Art

I'm excited to be a part of BansheeHQ website. I want to thank Tyler for the chance to be a sponsor of such a successful webpage.

I want to start by telling what I do and some of the services I offer. I started airbrushing ATV parts about 4 years ago. I had been doing airbrush work for about 4 years at that time. Being an artist, and my dad and grandfather once owning sign shops, I really wanted to make this work. So I started doing what I could while making sacrifices along the way. I was drag racing and riding at a local ATV park. When the drag racing scene really started to take off, I noticed there was an opportunity for custom paint jobs. A friend of mine who's name is Dan Lopez (whom I owe my start to) had a drag Banshee with a fiberglass front that was in need of a paint job. I told him to let me take it home and lay some artwork on it for him. Of course he asked about a price, and I said it would be free. I just wanted the chance........

So fast-forward to 2014 and I'm now making my own fiberglass fronts, and still doing airbrush work. I offer these hoods raw (unfinished) with a closed front for $199 and if you need the area for the grill cutout they are $224. And these prices do include shipping. I started out offering custom paint jobs to the everyday guy/gal who maybe couldn't spend a lot on a custom paint job. If you're looking a custom paint job, you don't have to have a drag Banshee just to do so. I can also paint stock plastics, fullbores, etc. Custom paint job prices depends on what you want done. If you're on a budget, that's ok. I would say my average paint job is between $475-$675, and that is including the hood, artwork, and shipping.

Generally on paint job I only require a deposit down, and the rest when I'm finished. I ask to allow 4-5 weeks on most jobs (depending on how busy I am). If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Here is a link to my facebook page...  https://www.facebook.com/rbcustom.art