Anaheim Supercross

WINDYCITYJOHN400

Well did any catch the race?

2 best highlights of the night....

#1 - Mike Alessi cutting the best start in the history of motocross in his first race and crying after his heat #1 post heat race interview.

#2 - Seeing Alessi in the main pull an epic throat culture on the gate when he jumped the start and got caught in the MX rat trap.

• Like 1

Link to video highlights?

You damn well know better than to come on here describing highlights without so much as a photograph.

Sorry, I have no interest in appealing to the Twitter/Sportscenter crowd. If your not fan enough to watch every heat including the LCQ......then I'm not going to bring you highlights like a post race NASCAR show and just show you crashes and a couple passes.

That's about as lame as posting pics of weight bars full of iron.....yet no video of them ever being lifted. LOL

• Like 1

So you want videos of him lifting??

First it was dick pics of me, now it's videos of David lifting........hmm...

Neither will be impressive weight. LOL

I'm stuck at a fuggin wedding reception! Maybe I can find it on again later tonight or tomorrow.

See!....you gotta PLAN for all the important fun moments or you end up missing them while you're dragged to lame shit.

"The SOUP" is set as a series priority in my DVR.

I'm watching it live right now.....but you never know when shits going to hit the fan and I'll have to put on my cape and go save somebody's day.

So it's recording as a backup.

Sent by me FFS from Tapacrap