UFC 162

Badbar88

He under estimated wiedman just like everyone else, got comfortable cocky and knocked the fucked out

Wiedman was comfortable and confident, kept pressing and came out on top

What a way to beat the best to ever step in the octagon, so glad he won!!

Silva deserved to get knocked out for acting like an ass. With that said, this was/is the only way wiedman had a chance. Wiedman look very stiff and awkward imo. If silva was there to fight, he would of destroyed wiedman!

I'm assuming you don't remember the first round. Weidman was coming off a year long layoff, in the biggest fight of his life. And brought it to silva instantly. 30 seconds in silva was downing getting ground and pounded and nearly submitted. Weidman may be stiff and awkward, but he's long and has power. Silva never got a chance to gauge the distance and suffered cause of it.

I'm assuming you don't remember the first round. Weidman was coming off a year long layoff, in the biggest fight of his life. And brought it to silva instantly. 30 seconds in silva was downing getting ground and pounded and nearly submitted. Weidman may be stiff and awkward, but he's long and has power. Silva never got a chance to gauge the distance and suffered cause of it.

^^^^ very well said

I remember the first round. Both fighters were fresh, not all sweated and slippery.. Wiedman took him down and could not keep him down. After that he had one or two half ass takedown attempts that weren't even close. Im not a silva fan by any means, but bottom line is, the kid got lucky! He WILL NOT be wearing the belt for long...