485 cheetah top end

What I stated was that he mentioned trinity not that it sucks or that anything was wrong with it. Most guys here just even read Trinity and they back off. It could bebthw best thing in the world but just got seeing that most people back off. Now he did mention that wild card had it now and I do get that but maybe some people didnt see that.

Just my opinion

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

cheetahs are great cylinders and any builder that knows wtf he is doing will make it run great, if anyone wants to look the other way just because trinity is in the ad doesn't know shit, calvin makes the cyl, but trinity is the distributer for the cheetah cyl, or was till they sold,  id rather have a cheetah then a cub any day, cut a set of good domes and gtg,  if I was looking for this build id snag it, anyway glws

my junky ass pieced together from spare parts 485 seemed to run damn good at HQ this last trip...  

if someone is looking to build a supercub motor because everyone has one.  buy this top end, send it to redline  make him leave the pv's in there and do everything he is doing to the 485 super and then post a graph.  fucker should make ton of power.  probably show up some supers and it would be more reliable due to better head design.  of course this is an opinion.  

my junky ass pieced together from spare parts 485 seemed to run damn good at HQ this last trip...  

if someone is looking to build a supercub motor because everyone has one.  buy this top end, send it to redline  make him leave the pv's in there and do everything he is doing to the 485 super and then post a graph.  fucker should make ton of power.  probably show up some supers and it would be more reliable due to better head design.  of course this is an opinion.  

^^^X2

I had Cam at Redline build my 485 cheetah with PV and it has power every where. This motor is blast to ride!

Bump for a great top end!