T.U.F. finals tonight, who's watching?

Toomey Banshee

Watched the whole season and thought it was the best yet.  Some good talent and some great fights.  Not to mention some brutal knockouts.  Uriah Hall seems like he has alot of tools would still lilke to see if his ground skills are any good .

Hall mentally collapsed. Miesha got her face knees in. Faber had a nice choke, best thing of the night was Browne elbowing gonzagas head in. Decent fights.

Hall sucks and so does Kelvin. Embarrassing those are the two best guys from TUF.

Meisha needs to pace herself. She gave it everything for two rounds and wore herself out. That other bitch has some nasty knees.

Gonzaga is overrated.

Faber looked good and quick.

Chael is going to whoop Jones.

Two appeals today, Tate had a hand down on one of the knees, Gonzaga protesting an elbow to the back of the head.

I dont think Chael gets out of round 3. I say jones chokes him in the 2nd, after at least 1 nasty cut from an elbow.

Even though I feel its a stupid rule, a hand down makes it illegal to knee your opponent. Kim Winslow missed this badly, and by the rules Tate should be able to have this turned into a no contest.

If the ufc isn't going to turn it over, get rid of the hand down rule. I'm not trying to say Tate wouldn't have lost, but if your going to have rules enforce them.

FD52BD3A-9507-4221-AFDD-E8E38357E82B-533

Hall sucks and so does Kelvin. Embarrassing those are the two best guys from TUF.

Meisha needs to pace herself. She gave it everything for two rounds and wore herself out. That other bitch has some nasty knees.

Gonzaga is overrated.

Faber looked good and quick.

Chael is going to whoop Jones.

If chael beats him I'll buy a t-shirt:D

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2