K-STATE =real deal

AirTractor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Was there ever a doubt. It is highly likely that bama wins again next year, especially if they can keep smart on the sidelines and away from another school. I hope the sec gets a chance next year to destroy a different non conference team in the title game but that may not be the case. Texas a&m and bama in the finals next year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I just hope 1/2 the SEC isn't overrated like they were all season. Bama, A&M, and Georgia are all pretty legit....South Carolina is right there, but after that the SEC BLOWS! They get overrated preseason, all play each other, and their rankings just bounce around...never fall.

Some SEC teams do suck. My vols are the worst, but its hard playing national champ caliber teams every week ya know? Florida and Lsu are both legit. Some teams CAN have a bad game every now and then.

I don't really believe that Louisville is better than UF. Clemson may have been better than lsu this season.