4 mil jetting

600racer

• 2 years later...

Running vforce 4 reeds carbs at a 160 main, 55 pilot, cel needle middle clip air screws 1.5 turn out has slight bog when I stab the throttle chokes out 7-7.5 bike idles a little low and I noticed that when I have both chokes out bog is gone any help would be awesome

All right folks I was able to pin point where the problem was at I found that no matter what pilot I used herr recommended 48s lowest I had was 52s only could go .5 turns on air screw through some 55s in all the way to 62s I could not get past .5 turns through the 52s back in bike ran awesome so through the 55s in still ran awesome so I don't what the deal is with the air screws are so called herr and they said if that's where the bike likes it and runs the best leave at .5 so I'm going to try and lean it up a tad cuz I all ready order the dam 48s and some 50s. Any of you guys ever have this b4

• 4 weeks later...

hey i have a stage 3 port job with a cool head and 21 cc domes 65mm wiseco 795 pistons vf4 reeds uni pod filters fmf gnarly pipes with power core 2 silencers running a hot-rods 4mil long rod crank and stock carbs my areas temperature is between 75 and 95 degrees my elevation is between 600 and 850 ft what main jet and pilot jet size should i use and what should my needle jet be set on thanks