Jon Jones... Bitch made?

locogato11283

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UFC is just as fake as WWE.

It is getting there. When you have a drama queen like Dana white running your business it's bound and determined to become a phoney don king bullshit sport.

Dana is a pouting little bitch. The guy nags like a fucking old woman, and sucks his favorite fighters cocks like a whore. Not a big fan of him, treats Lorenzo's employees like shit, I think the sport of mma will be much better off when he moves on.

Mma would be dead without the Fertitta brothers. Dana is a minor 10% owner of the business, he is just the loudmouth fuckface making the sport look like boxing and wwe at this point. Just an attention whore, not a business man at all.

I agree before it was just fight till one guy is almost dead no real rules. I never liked to watch it back then , not the fight is stopped at a good stopping point "most of the time"

I really dont think cage fighting would be much today without someone like Dana??

Jones would get nothing from fighting Sonnen, and he is the Champ why risk not being prepared for a dude that doesnt even deserve to be there :shrugani:. as for dana white with out him you would me watching pride guys fighting at 3 in the morning falling over since the rounds were so damn long. Dana is definitely an innovator for the sport.

I agree he "was" the innovator, now he is going the opposite direction. Insulting the guys who work for you, insulting the fans that buy your ppv events is no way to act when you are running a massive public business. You should follow him on twitter and see the stupid shit he saws about his fans.... His last rant with Jason Miller was classy as they come too.

I disagree about negative attention being better then no attention. Doesn't matter if it's mma or anything else in the world, negative attention will eventually have negative impact. Take firearms for instance, with all these shootings, guns are becoming the least popular thing in the world. Same goes for politics, as soon as 1 negative thing comes out against a candidate he is pretty much fucked. If you want a sport related comparison look at boxing, the pacquio vs. Bradley fight being judged wrong brought tons of negative attention to boxing, now everybody is down on that sport. If it hadn't had a massive amount of attention it wouldnt have been such a big deal. Same will go for mma, the more negative attention guys like Dana, and sonnen bring to mma the smaller the fanbase will

get. Negative is never a good thing.