Pro Circuits OK on a Serval?

KarTek

Sounds like he would be better off just putting a set of Vito's Super Stock pistons in his existing motor, running the pipes he has and calling it good. No need to spend big money if you don't need a big power. He can see an 8 HP jump just with the piston upgrade. The Vito's Super Stock pistons, a set of pipes (That he already has), the TORS eliminator kit and a good set of reeds will make any bike a real strong runner for very little money. It'll smoke any 450, run on pump gas and be reliable. Check page two of the dyno section under "random dyno posts" to see just what that combo can do!

i already have v force 3 reeds a k&n filter and porting my tors are gone my head is milled i mean iv done just about everything i can do but my cylinders are maxed out so thats why i was thinking of getting serval cylinders cause i realy dont want buy someones junk cylinders off ebay

Edited by trailshee23

i already have v force 3 reeds a k&n filter and porting my tors are gone my head is milled i mean iv done just about everything i can do but my cylinders are maxed out so thats why i was thinking of getting serval cylinders cause i realy dont want buy someones junk cylinders off ebay

I really think you would like the serval. As I said I mostly trail ride and it has NO shortage of low end power. With the T5 pipes tho it will feel jerky in the trails. With the bigger pipes (like my rockets) it will be a cleaner powerban and work great in the trails

You want a 4 mil no matter what. Don't mess with a stock stroke serval . Here's what I would do if I were you. Get a 421 serval and run it with the pipes and carbs you have now. When you get bored with the power your getting throw a set of pwk35s on and some shearer's, Cpi, rockets, R2s, or snipers. Then after you get it tuned good kick yourself in the ass for not going with this setup in the first place! Lol

You want a 4 mil no matter what. Don't mess with a stock stroke serval . Here's what I would do if I were you. Get a 421 serval and run it with the pipes and carbs you have now. When you get bored with the power your getting throw a set of pwk35s on and some shearer's, Cpi, rockets, R2s, or snipers. Then after you get it tuned good kick yourself in the ass for not going with this setup in the first place! Lol

thanks for the info will a stock tranny work with a 421 or would i need to upgrade it with my clutches and does hjr sell servals cause i dont see any on his site

I sent my tranny to camatv and he fixed it IP for me. I don't think kevin builds servals I could be wrong though.

Yea. I sent mine to him as well. Shifts like a dream even under full load. Id recommend anyone not wanting a full over-ride, who's putting down any good TQ, to PM Cam and get him to do a full-mod style tranny. ...Full throttle shifts with just a "blip" of clutch,without worrying about any backloading. Great setup.

i think im gonna get a over ride tranny my brother has one and i like it but on another note im just woundering why knowone likes the stock stroke serval but they love the stock stroke cub cylinders from what i keep reading they are both great motors but mabe its time a builder told everyone if they are junk or not cause i realy dont think i need a motor that fast but i could be wrong mabe people make them out to be faster then they realy are yes i know they are not slow but there has to be some power comming from the small servals i dont see why they would make them if they didnt make a good amount of power so with that said some time bigger isnt always better i think thats why we ride 2 strokes and beat down the 4 pokes like nothing

cc measures displacement within the cylinder, there for the larger the cc the more gas and air it will use. with that being said, the more cc's the larger the carbs need to feed it. and to top it off, the higher octane fuel that you may or my not use will cost more money and burn quicker. so here are your options

stay stock and get yamaha mpg

get a bigger motor and buy a oversized gas tank

if money becomes a factor in anyplace when trying to make hp then dont do it. there are milder upgrades that can be done to make a more ride able banshee. if it looks like im stating the obvious, its because i am. sorry if im braking your hp heart, but this is life. if u wanna go fast, u better have deep pockets.

My 421 really doesn't consume any more fuel than it did stock when just cruising around riding with the wife (she's kind of pokey). But if I'm in a race or riding advanced trails with expert riders then its no problem for me to suck down 5 gallons of fuel in 3 hours. But if all you do is trail, I REALLY suggest you do something with your suspension first. A 421 in a race or Black diamond trails is still a handful with quality aftermarket suspension, I'd never want to ride on the stock stuff.

If you yawn the carbs.....it's going to drink fuel. It's a Banshee, they do that when you mod them. If you like 34-36 HP, peak power at 6800 and gas mileage......ride a stock Banshee.

If you want good power and gas mileage - Get a 4-stroke. They make about the same HP but have more low end torque.

If you want to make power that others lust.....

power that requires longer swing arms because you just can't keep the front end down.....

power that pulls to 10,000 RPM......

then you have found the correct site!

But most people on this site have a few things that they just aren't big on talking about because it's just not their thing. -

Hondas

4-strokes

gas mileage

mens fashion

:rotflmao:

• Like 1