SNIPER ASSASSIN INFRAMES

PassionRE

those look great Jim and Gary. I have tested the oof sniper pipes. One set on my 10mill cub and the other on a 421 cub. My cub is more consistent with them and it pulls harder all the way through, I also ran my fastest pass this year with them as well. On the 421 he picked up on average I would say right around 3 tenths in 500ft.

The bike that is pictured with the sniper inframes is a 4mill twister motor. Do you guys see how many paddles he has on that thing?

16 ripper is insane.. round these heeer parts tha much paddlaala woo fliper right on ova!!

nice pipes!! i'd too love to see a test on a serval ( and of course you desing these for just one style motor and cc and then they drop a new "the shit" cylinder in your lap!!

i'd think these pipes would work well.

16 ripper is insane.. round these heeer parts tha much paddlaala woo fliper right on ova!!

nice pipes!! i'd too love to see a test on a serval ( and of course you desing these for just one style motor and cc and then they drop a new "the shit" cylinder in your lap!!

i'd think these pipes would work well.

Servel would need a little coaxing to be a great match for Snipers, but you could still bring it into a format less than full drag insanity and very dunable...Jim

I have a set of out of frame pipes, they are in the hands of my builder.

I got one pass on them and I smoked a piston..that's another story.

I really wish I had some solid numbers to post up.

So...what I can post up is this....the fit and finish are absolutely top notch.

The header/exhaust flange has two oring grooves...and they bolted up to my stocker frame with very, very minimal push/pulling.

The welds are quality...period.

I can't wait to get more time with these pipes....but I wanted to put my .02 in about the quality...very impressive.

Servel would need a little coaxing to be a great match for Snipers, but you could still bring it into a format less than full drag insanity and very dunable...Jim

Hey Jim,

Where can I get one of those stealthy, lightweight clutch/lockup assemblies like you have on that bike. :jesterlaugh:

pipes look sick :notworthy:

you should put a dyno chart up against big bore cpi's if they perform better youll make a hell of alot of money...I'd buy them

They do perform better then the big bore cpi's. The 4mill cub that picked up 3 tenths from these pipes switched from bb cpi's

Edited by banshee332

I was doing some math the other day and here is what I found..

Shearers - $500

Snipers - $700

If the Snipers will give you 10 more HP for an extra $200, that is $20 per HP. As far as I'm concerned that is the CHEAPEST HP you will ever get for your banshee. Before anyone complains about the price, think about what else you can spend $200 on and get 10 HP...

3 tenths from bolting on pipes would be well worth the price for any drag racer.

There was just a small jet change from the switch , this was a 500ft track so in 300ft it would be close to 2 tenths if I had to guess.

The 4mill cub with the cpi's the fastest he ran was a 6.5, When I switched to the snipers I ran the bike and ran a 6.3 with a slipping clutch and Im close to 70 pounds heavier then he is.

The fastest pass he ran with the clutch fixed was a 6.0

I was doing some math the other day and here is what I found..

Shearers - $500

Snipers - $700

If the Snipers will give you 10 more HP for an extra $200, that is $20 per HP. As far as I'm concerned that is the CHEAPEST HP you will ever get for your banshee. Before anyone complains about the price, think about what else you can spend $200 on and get 10 HP...

exactly

I can tell you if these pipes give you two tenths in 300ft Jim and Gary would be overnight rich...

10HP is a lot...but torque is every bit as important.

One of the reasons Gary chose to work with me is I have literally a thousand passes on my bike over the years, different tracks and different riders.

I've had hand coned shearers, CPIs and silenced stamped Shearers...

I am very anxious to try these out for next year. If I get a tenth out of them in 300 foot I'd be happy....IMO if you got two tenths in 300 foot your bike probably wasn't in the best state of tune it could be in...

You could hit 25 to 30HP of spray and only get a tenth or so in 300.

And I'm talking paddle/sand track...

If there is time, I'm going to get these pipes to one of the top builders in the country who's bike constantly place in the top spots in the biggest races held in the country.

I talked to him about some of the things Gary and I talked about and I could tell he was getting amped up about some of the technology used and thought of in their design...