SNIPER ASSASSIN INFRAMES

PassionRE

It's official, Sniper Assassin inframes are available for delivery. After exhaustive research and development and manufacturing hurdles, Sniper Racing Products in conjunction with Passion Racing Engines is finally able to offer the hardcore Banshee enthusiast the new standard in expansion chamber technology. Purely scientifically inspired, they are the standard all inframes will be measured by.

DESIGN SUMMARY

If you haven’t already been following some of the information I’ve already released, here’s a breakdown of what we’ve created. Starting with a mathematically correct mid-bore 421cc Cheetah Cub engine, weve designed a exhaust system specifically tuned for this format, although not just for the 421cc Cub. Engines 400cc-500cc with high BMEP porting designs will also benefit from our efforts. Typically any triple port or modified trapezoid exhaust port designs in this cc range will fall into the desired engine classification for these pipes. Keeping in mind that correctly designed blowdown pressures in reference to exhaust area at rated rpm for transfers and exhaust ports are going to work best, but this is usually the case with any 2 cycle engine with any pipe.( I can supply more specific data specifications on a personal level when ordering.) Instead of trying to design a system that works well on all engines, we decided to narrow the focus on engine design and provide a spectacular design for the above formats. End result is a pipe that hits earlier,harder, and continues until unmatched peak HP is obtained at rated rpm with excellent over-rev as well. On gas 421's we’ve achieved more than 10 peak HP increase over any other pipe in existence, while maintaining as much mid range torque, and developing this HP and torque earlier than any pipe in existence. No more trade-offs between mid range torque and peak HP, you can have your cake and eat it too! Bottom line...the ultimate drag pipe, but not just a drag pipe. You are also no longer required to run un-silenced out of frame drag pipes to produce the most power, we’ve got you covered.

These results are made possible by constructing the pipe with maximum scavenging , trapping, and charging efficiency calculations via specialty engine software developed by Gary Bilby of Sniper Racing Products. The end result is unparalleled pressure wave amplitude manipulation. Each individual section of these expansion chambers are velocity and resonance matched from start to finish. This technology has only existed for factory road race teams in the past, but is now available in this design for your own enjoyment.

MANUFACTURING SUMMARY

With special attention given to sparkplug access, petcock access and clearance of larger than normal heads, filters etc., specially designed mandrel bent stinger tubes, along with the chambers themselves can be adjusted infinitely for clearance issues from front to rear. You can give or take clearances throughout the run of the pipe for an excellent fit.

Chamber body seams are tig welded to ensure the cleanest welds.

Each pipe is bore-scoped for inspection of unwanted welding rod protrusions and distortion.

Exhaust flanges are double Viton o-ring equipped to minimize leakage at cylinders.

Silencers are heavy gauge 6061T-6 tubing with over-size billet 6061T-6 end caps.

Silencer tabs are heavy gauge 6061T-6 for durability.

Inner perforated silencer cores are stainless alloy and dampening supported for long life and no corrosion possibilities.

Silencer baffling material is resonance matched stainless steel wadding...no re-packing required. Just soak in solvent and blow out with air with no disassembly of silencer required.

Stinger tube to silencer fittings are Viton o-ring fitted for a tight seal.

Fuel line protective heat resistant sheathing and zip ties included for proper fuel line preparation if needed is included.

Separate forming molds for left and right pipe provide the most symmetrical fit possible.

Ultra precision production jigs ensure that every pipe is as originally designed.

PLATING OPTIONS

1) Pipes are available in bare form with polished silencers.

2) Industrial electro- less Nickel plated inside and out for maximum corrosion resistance and carbon build-up resistance. Buffed to nice luster on exterior outward surfaces with polished silencers.

NOTE: We are also going to offer several colors of Ceramic coated pipes good to 1700 deg F after we finish testing the coating which we are currently doing. Hopefully available mid to late January 2011.

We are also currently trying to secure a quality show chrome plating facility in our area so we can eventually offer this option as well. Plating facilities are not abundant in our area so if you are interested in show plating, we suggest buying bare pipes and having them show chrome plated at your desired location.

We also can adjust our design slightly for special applications, including big flange versions, hill shooters etc. where needed on a special order basis. This design alteration option was designed into our original stamping designs to give us this option for our customers. This allows us to use the same scientific design process instead of attempting an afterthought make shift approach. Compromise and mediocrity are never considered in any process Gary and I are involved in. We’re just ridiculously anal that way...to a fault, and to your gain. I’ll take this time to thank all of you for your support and business over the years with Passion Racing Engines. Without your support and loyalty, research and production of products of this caliber would not be possible. You can look forward to more cutting edge products from Sniper Racing Products in the future.

Thanks again....Jim Smart

Below are a few pictures of our finished product in Electro-less nickel mounted on my 2000 model j-arm conversion play-bike.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/passionre/SNIPER6-Copy.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/passionre/SNIPER7-Copy.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/passionre/sniper2.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/passionre/SNIPER13.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/passionre/SNIPER8.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/passionre/SNIPER18.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/passionre/SNIPER28.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/passionre/SNIPER3-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/passionre/SNIPER4-Copy-Copy.jpg

SNIPER ASSASSIN INFRAMES

BARE $695.00

INDUSTRIAL ELECTRO-LESS NICKEL $795.00

CERAMIC $795.00

ALL FINISHES COME WITH POLISHED SILENCERS AND HARDWARE PACK

Contact

PASSION RACING ENGINES 918-272-5665

looks sweet...but its going to be hard to sell those...pretty high price and after talking to people and seeing a dyno chart of those cpis at 1000 rpm's they blew everyone away :rolleyes: but sick product ive always wanted to create my own pipes...cheers :cheers:

I like ur expert opinion especially after joining yesterday. :shootself: Let us know when u design your model of pipes and once again: :shootself:

looks sweet...but its going to be hard to sell those...pretty high price and after talking to people and seeing a dyno chart of those cpis at 1000 rpm's they blew everyone away :rolleyes: but sick product ive always wanted to create my own pipes...cheers :cheers:

HP costs money. If they truly outperform the other pipes, they will have absolutely no problem selling.

CPI is a pretty versatile pipe and definatey forgiving on over transfered engines. Our 421 Cub test bike on however yielded 11.4 more HP and 4 lbs of torque over the CPI. It also came into the power 250 rpm earlier and maintained the same mid range through 8500 rpm but kept pulling when the CPI fell flat.

Any E,T.A. on the out of frame version?

Hybrid OOF's can be ordered currently. With or without tunable stinger selections. Custom order only at this time.

HP costs money. If they truly outperform the other pipes, they will have absolutely no problem selling.

Thats what were thinking. The price reflects what it takes to make them with less than average mark-up. Were not trying to take advantage of people just because they are better. Better built takes more time and production costs...Jim

• Like 1

have you got any serval cub guinea pig's over there you can try these on ? just wondering if the lowered port timing will effect the range in which this pipe runs efficiently in.

its a toss up between the cpi and shearer for the serval cub, cpi having the better midrange over the shearer, could this pipe be the pipe to get for the serval cub ?

good work guys, :cheers: