custom dunner banshee

Have a custom built banshee that was built from the groud up last winter, including new refreshed motor, new bearsing,seals, gaskets, cables, breaks, sprokets ect.... 10 mil 71mm bore mini billet. 125rod twister billet crank, 39 pwks, billet intakes, V-force3's, lock out, straight cut gears, shift pro, CPI reverse stamps with show chrome cascade silencers. fresh powdercoat, fresh paint including custom painted plastic and painted switch, fresh chrome, 99% of all billet allum has been triple plated show chromed. New custom rated and rebuilt shocks all the way around. +10 lonestar swingarm, JJ & A axle and cust out wheels, cascade cutter up front, 12 paddle super lite in the rear, new saw blade brake rotors all the way around, over 1k in custom on of a kind fram mods including 3-piece removable subframe, braided brake lines, chrome brake calibers, powder coated cases, the inside of the dog bone, foot pegs, ect. Complete bike down the nuts and bolts is fresh as of May 2009. I have over 30k into this bike. Bike is on display at Cascade Innovations. Can also view it on there web site at www.cascade-innovations.com under banshee's for sale. Bike will be in the 2010 Sand sations calander. Been tuned by Twister, runs great and is a great all around dunner. I have 4 banshee's and want to focus on my drag bike and now with the economy the way it is I just need to get rid of some toys. Price is firm at 10,500. Not in any hurry to sell and if it don't then I'll just keep it. Know its a lot of coin with the way things are now but you are truely getting a lot of bike. Can compare some of the bikes on Cascade's web site that are for sale for 22k and this bike is just as nice if not nicer and more of a unique bike. Thanks for your time and happy dunning!

post-34255-12659574401527.jpg

Edited by jlevasseur

I tried for an hour last night trying to post some bigger pictures but wouldn't let me. I will try again shortly. I built the bike but know the owner at Cascade and have it on consignment there for exposure sense they seem to have pretty good luck selling 15-23k banshee's across the states.. Thanks

I tried for an hour last night trying to post some bigger pictures but wouldn't let me. I will try again shortly. I built the bike but know the owner at Cascade and have it on consignment there for exposure sense they seem to have pretty good luck selling 15-23k banshee's across the states.. Thanks

Winchester509035.jpg

Bump for a great deal and sick bike. Don't get sticker shocked, I've got nearly $7000 in mine with only $2300 of that in the bike itself. I think that's a great deal and the detail is second to none. Even the hose clamp on the rear break is polished! I like how they shaved the holes where the front bumper would mount too! Nice work!!

Edited by JasonsBanshee

All the time and money invested and you couldn't manage to ditch the stock a-arms for a nice set of +2+1's? Nice bike man. Good luck selling. I've had my 10mil big block twister listed for a while now with no bites.

Didn't want to go any wider up front because he in Oregon were I ride alot of the tree shots are pretty skinny and didn't want to hook one around a tree....lol. Was gonna put some aftermarket stock width arms on there but they went on another bike.

Didn't want to go any wider up front because he in Oregon were I ride alot of the tree shots are pretty skinny and didn't want to hook one around a tree....lol. Was gonna put some aftermarket stock width arms on there but they went on another bike.

HaHa! I know what you mean. Its the same at Walden sand dunes up here in colorado. Skinny crap snags parts like crazy. I just look at your bike and imagine a set of +2+1 or +3 chrome a-arms on it how sweet it would be.