Banshee How-To DVD

Hey Tate, got the DVD! Watched it 3-4x already. To date, I have only done 1 top-end and NEVER split a case before. Too nervous! But now, thanks to your DVD, I have an overwhelming confidence to rebuild my entire motor. Normally, my friends had done all the eng. work, I'm Mr. bolt-on...lol. So, anyway, thank you very much for helping to push my Banshee experience that much further!! Awesome DVD and good luck with the next one...nudge nudge-wink wink...hahaha! PEACE!! -Mike ( ...and I understand I'll need more than just the DVD to do my work; I have a manual! lol )

Hey Tate, got the DVD! Watched it 3-4x already. To date, I have only done 1 top-end and NEVER split a case before. Too nervous! But now, thanks to your DVD, I have an overwhelming confidence to rebuild my entire motor. Normally, my friends had done all the eng. work, I'm Mr. bolt-on...lol. So, anyway, thank you very much for helping to push my Banshee experience that much further!! Awesome DVD and good luck with the next one...nudge nudge-wink wink...hahaha! PEACE!! -Mike ( ...and I understand I'll need more than just the DVD to do my work; I have a manual! lol )

I agree!! Just watched the video,very helpfull.Can't wait to rebuild mine!!Thanks!!

Thanks guys I that's why I made it! I will think about doing another one some day but not until I'm done working my ass off trying to get ready for this season!!

I just tore the wife's banshee down to bare bones yesterday to rebuild and powder coat it too... whew...